3rd party vendors -- shoeboxes?

David W. Minnich fibercom!dwm at uunet.uu.net
Fri Mar 10 04:10:38 AEST 1989

I'm searching for information about people's experiences with 3rd-party
shoeboxes for Sun 3/50's.  What companies might provide them?  What sizes
do they come in?  What recommendations might you have?  Who should I stay
away from?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.  Please Email, and I will
post a summary.

--
David W. Minnich                   PHONE: (703) 342-6700
FiberCom, Inc.                       FAX: (703) 342-5961
Roanoke, VA  24022-1966         INTERNET: dwm at fibercom.com