image hardcopy devices?

Carl Crawford steinmetz!gemed!crazyman!carl at uunet.uu.net
Fri Mar 10 03:50:28 AEST 1989

I am looking for a sun-compatible device that makes INSTANT hardcopies of
gray scale images. The input to the device could be video. It would be
preferable to have a digital interface so that selected regions could be
saved.  I know that a number of companies sell these types of devices,
however none that I know of sell a unit that accepts Sun video or has a
digital interface.

Carl R. Crawford, GE Medical Systems, P.O. 414, Milwaukee, WI 53201
Voice (414) 785-5294 Fax (414) 785-5874
Email {uunet!steinmetz,sunbird,texsun}!gemed!carl