Questions about LaserWriter+ and SunLink DNI

keduke at athena.mit.edu keduke at athena.mit.edu
Fri Mar 10 15:30:53 AEST 1989

I have acouple questions.

1. We just borrowed an Apple LaserWriter Plus from another group.  We'd
like to print out ASCII text with it but we don't have the transcript
software yet.  Is there a way I can do this until the transcript software
arrives?

2. I have SUN-LINK DNI running on a 4/280.  I have a problem with seeing
one machine on the TCP/IP side because there is another machine named the
same somewhere on the DECNET side.  Is there anything I can do to make
both machines visible short of renaming one of them?

I'd appreciate any info you might have.  Thanks in advance...

Kerry Duke
Athena at mit.edu