3/260 clock is slow

Gregory N. Bond munnari!%melba.bby.OZ at uunet.uu.net
Thu Mar 16 04:26:05 AEST 1989

Sun 3/260, SunOs 3.5Export, (That's 50Hz power, if that's relevant)

The (real-time) clock on out 3/260 server is quite slow, losing around 5
mins/day.  This is a real problem as our application is somewhat
real-time.  Is there any way to tweak or speed up the real-time clock on
the server?  (We don't have the same problem on our 3/60's, they keep
pretty good time.)

Greg.
--
Gregory Bond, Burdett Buckeridge & Young Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
Internet: gnb at melba.bby.oz.au    non-MX: gnb%melba.bby.oz at uunet.uu.net
Uucp: {uunet,mnetor,pyramid,ubc-vision,ukc,mcvax,...}!munnari!melba.bby.oz!gnb