Want CONSOLE messages written to a file, need help

Chuck Musciano chuck at trantor.harris-atd.com
Tue Mar 7 10:56:49 AEST 1989

> I would like to get all my console messages written to a file.

Version 2.1 of contool will write all messages written to /dev/console to
a file, if you'd like.  The patch to bring version 2.0c to 2.1 is in the
queue at Rice, and the complete shar file is available from
trantor.harris-atd.com (26.13.0.98) in the /pub/suntools/contool
directory.

Once again, all of my tools, and many other public domain things, are
available from trantor via anonymous ftp.

Chuck Musciano
Advanced Technology Department
Harris Corporation
(407) 727-6131