Sun User Group Tape '88 - Anyone have it?

Zarathustra andy at fgp.hcru.uq.oz.au
Tue Mar 14 21:34:16 AEST 1989

In the S.U.G. '87 tape, there is hopeful talk of a possible, coming, new &
exciting, bigger than Dar[r]yl Somer's ego, gnarly S.U.G. tape for 88.
Since it's now '89 {checks watch, runs date -u ......}, then I'd assume
that  if there is one, then it *should* have been compiled by now, and
will have just about worked itself into Oz.

Is this the case?  Does anyone have it?  [if indeed it is there to be
had.]

Before anyone starts sending 20M (?) tars around the net, perhaps I should
quickly SUGgest that you reply by email. I know of other people here at UQ
who'd like to get their beady little fingers on the tape, and we should
try to do the right thing by ACSnet. This way, we can hopefully kill two
presidents with one bouncing bullet.  If there's enough interest, I'll
summarize on the net, making sure to insert a copyright notice first so
that I can safely sell it to  Aaron Spelling  or  Golam & Globus
Productions  as the basis for a 16 hour sprawling saga of lust, intrigue
and drama.  {The words "mini-series" is just _sooooo_ out of vogue these
days......}

	andy

Andrew M. Jones, Systems Programmer, Humanities Dept, University of Queensland.
ACSnet: andy at fgp.hcru.cs.uq 	Work Phone: (07) 377 2075