Sun User Wash Navy Yard

Everett F. Batey II elroy!suned1!efb at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Wed May 24 11:52:10 AEST 1989

Am seeking a Sun User ( DoD type ) at Washington Navy Yard who can assist
another US employee with coast to coast file exchanges ( TCP/IP over
MILNET or UUCP ).  Apologize but the DoD users don't have a news group ..
let alone for Suns and I cant find WashNY on the nic's whois.  /Ev/

           The_Main_User (So Calif SunLUG | Vta-SB-SLO-DECUS)
      efb at elroy.JPL.Nasa.Gov efb at suned1.UUCP efbatey at Vaxb.Navy.MIL
      Statements, Opinions ... MINE ... NOT those of my US Employer