ANNOUNCEMENT: sun-386i mailing list

William LeFebvre phil at Rice.edu
Fri May 5 15:34:42 AEST 1989

By the time you read this, the sun-386i mailing list will be ready for
subscriptions.  This list is intended for the discussion of the Sun
"Roadrunner" or 386-i machine, and hardware, software, and system
management issues peculiar to that machine.

This list is being maintained by Ephraim Silverberg at techunix in Israel.
Their primary connection is via the Bitnet, so we have temporarily set up
some mail reflectors here at Rice to get the messages to the right place.

To have your name added to the list of recipients for the Sun-386i list,
mail a request to the address "sun-386i-request at rice.edu".  To send a
message to the entire list, mail it to "sun-386i at rice.edu".  I recommend
that you refrain from sending messages in to the list for about a week.
This will allow for the processing of the initial wave of subscriptions.
Once this list gets going, I will strongly encourage that 386i topics be
discussed there.

There are currently no plans to echo this on a Usenet list.

		William LeFebvre