Queuing software?

David E. Bernholdt bernhold at qtp.ufl.edu
Tue May 9 21:08:30 AEST 1989

I am interested in queuing software for Sun systems.  Specifically, I want
to setup batch queues on various servers on my Sun network.

I know of NQS and MDQS.  Does anyone have any experience on NQS on Suns?
The limited information I have obtained on it makes no mention of it being
ported to Sun, but that may be old info by now. Does anyone know of others
(PD or $$)?

Also, does anyone know if Sun is planning on offering or supporting some
kind of queuing system?

Please email to me and if there is sufficient interest I will summarize.
Thanks in advance.

David Bernholdt			bernhold at qtp.ufl.edu
Quantum Theory Project		bernhold at ufpine.bitnet
University of Florida