mixing 3.3 and 4.X within a local net

Eric Ho eho at confidence.princeton.edu
Fri May 5 21:27:55 AEST 1989

mr at racal-itd.co.uk:
>>    Can't claim specific knowledge of mixing 3.3 with 4.X, but certainly
>>    claim claim 3.2 mith 4.0.1 - it works fine. We still have over half our
>>    machines running 3.2 (to support existing products)....

Thanks for the info.  I really do appreciate it :-)

We now decided to move everything onto 4.0.  I was told that if I use
different domains (as in your case) or have my 4.0 server to acts as a YP
master then everything will be fine.  Oh well, now I hope that 4.0 will
work fine for our 50's.

regards.

-eric-