Searching for a Hypertext system for Sun 3/60

Manuela Marques mcvax!inesc!mmm at uunet.uu.net
Fri May 12 01:40:53 AEST 1989

I am posting this notice from a friend's account, but please reply
directly to my e-mail address and not to this one.

I am looking for some Hypertext system that runs on SUN 3.60 and has at
least the following features (or most of them):

- graph-based
- procedural attachment
- string search
- graphical browser
- allows to have some form of graphical information supported in
  addition to text

If some of you knows of (and has experience using) such a tool, please let
me hear from you. Please reply personnaly to me at the e-mail address
below.

I will post a summary of the answers to the net if I get an interesting
set of them and if other people show their interest on the subject.

Thank you for any help.

Natalia Serra

	UUCP/EUnet: ..!{mcvax,inria}!inesc!paola!nbs
	ARPA:       mcvax!inesc!paola!nbs at uunet.uu.net
	PSI/VMS:    PSI%(+268)004010314::NBS