Cursor key control in TextEdit or...

Kiron Bondale kiron at db4.cs.concordia.ca
Tue May 9 04:17:59 AEST 1989

Yes I know, anathema to all who love rodents (I am one of these)... but I
feel a need for cursor key control in textedit... has anyone worked up a
hack for this or is there a filter for R7 - R15 under SunView that I can
stick in textedit...? I have tried things like setting the keyboard mask
for fn. keys and trying to trap it...but no success...

Kiron

 Kiron D. Bondale       Concordia University, Mtl., Quebec, Canada
 "Never mourn Black Omne" ___Habitat:kiron at sunkisd.CS.Concordia.CA