Laser Printer for a Small Network of Suns?

Frank W. Peters peters at cc.msstate.edu
Tue May 16 00:54:39 AEST 1989

Hello,

We are in the very first stages of purchasing a laser printer to serve a
small network of suns (3/160 serving 7 3/50s three of which would be using
the printer on a regular basis).  I'd like to hear people's opinions of
the issues involved and evaluations of various printers.  We'd also like
to hear what software exists to help support such devices (I've heard
mention of a package called transcript?).

Thanks
 --Frank

Systems & Networks Programmer      |   Mississippi State University
Phone:    (601) 325-2942           |   Computing Center and Services
Internet:  peters at CC.MsState.Edu   |   Post Office Drawer CC
BITNET:    PETERS at MSSTATE.BITNET   |   Mississippi State, MS.  39762