PS Filter for troff(1)

Martin Neath neath at solar-1.csc.ti.com
Tue May 30 23:04:29 AEST 1989

Good ole troff produces  output for a  now  defunct CAT/4 phototypesetter.
At various places in the documentation,  it alludes  to filters which  can
convert troff's  CAT/4 output for  use  on  laser printers.  For  example,
I have found tmac/tmac.imagen which may (or may not) be the filter for
Imagen output.

However, what I need is a PostScript filter.  Does anyone know if there is
such a thing, and if so, were can I get one?

Regards
Martin Neath <neath at dsg.ti.com>