anyone using CDC drives?

Michael S. Czeiszperger czei at quanta.eng.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 3 15:35:15 AEST 1989

My manager asked me to post this, so please reply to
wilson at eagle.eng.ohio-state.edu.  The message is
given verbatim as it was given to me:

-cut-
Hey!  Anybody out there?

Is anyone using a CDC drive on a sun 3/xxx server system? Does it run
well?  In particular, does anybody have a CDC 9720-1230 disk drive?  How
much is the maintenance cost?  What controller is required?  What software
driver is required?

--
Michael S. Czeiszperger   | "He seemed to be able to see the threads
Systems Analyst           |  which bind the Universe together..."