Uses for 141MB 514A Shoebox?

Everett F. Batey II elroy!suned1!efb at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Wed May 3 15:23:04 AEST 1989

My boss just bought me a load of 514A, Micropolis 1355, 141 MByte shoe
boxes.  I had hoped he was getting me 327MB version.  No such luck.  Many
of my clients will do CAD/CAM, several MAC Bridges removed from their
3/180 and 3/160 servers.  What is the most useful way to take advantage of
these 141MB disks under Sun OS 4.0.1 with 3/60 clients?  Several clients
are often in one building .. is this the place for the dataless config?
All ideas appreciated.

/Ev/

--
           The_Main_User (So Calif SunLUG | Vta-SB-SLO-DECUS)
      efb at elroy.JPL.Nasa.Gov efb at suned1.UUCP efbatey at Vaxb.Navy.MIL