3rd party compilers for Sun-3

Bob Sutterfield bob at cis.ohio-state.edu
Tue May 9 00:35:04 AEST 1989

   Could someone post the details on how one can get things from the
   tut.cis.ohio-state.edu UUCP server?

Actually, the server is on osu-cis, across the room from tut.  Since the
instructions are pretty large, I won't post them here - look on
comp.sources.d in a few minutes.  Also, I just now FTPd the file to
titan.rice.edu:incoming/GNU.how-to-get.  The Sun-Spots Archivist will deal
with it in some appropriate way.

Remember that the versions listed there are obsoleted almost daily.  Get a
fresh copy of the instructions directly from osu-cis before you spend a
lot of time trying to get anything.