APUNIX Exabyte Tape systems

leon howorth leonh%hhb at princeton.edu
Fri May 19 03:10:15 AEST 1989

I would appreciate receiving comments from anyone out there who has been
using Exabyte Tape systems sold by Apunix Computer Services of San Diego.
I would also appreciate comments regarding their "Multiple Dump Control
Program", which I understand is provided for a small fee with the tape
systems. (Specifically, this is a program they developed for dumping a
network of SUNs or BSD UNIX systems to a single Exabyte tape). Thanks.

Leon Howorth, HHB Systems, 201-848-8000 ext. 243
UUCP: ...princeton!hhb!leonh