the connector is the network

Dave Collier-Brown dave at lethe.UUCP
Sat May 6 18:56:37 AEST 1989

In article <2096 at lethe.UUCP> dave at lethe.UUCP (Dave Brown) writes:
>If you are suffering from the common "Ethernet drop-cable fell off"
>problem, look at the cable-end to see if a flat and lock washer are under
>the **head** of the bolts which the clip clips onto.

In the above article, I implied that the cable was "improved"
ill-advisedly.  I was just corrected: Sun made the fitting the cable
connects to in a non-standard manner, thus requiring the cable to change
to regain the contact depth required for good connections...

--dave (I shoulda guessed) c-b
--
David Collier-Brown,  | {toronto area...}lethe!dave
72 Abitibi Ave.,      |  Joyce C-B: