How to clear CANVAS in sunview

Jay jaysun at omni.eng.clemson.edu
Tue May 9 04:32:21 AEST 1989

I have already posted this to comp.graphics but have got no answers so
please help me out.

I am interested in an easy way to clear a canvas without having to write
my own repaint proc.  I have tried changing CANVAS_AUTO_CLEAR to TRUE but
this does not SEEM to work.  The manual says "... if the attribute
CANVAS_AUTO_CLEAR is TRUE, the canvas package will clear the repaint area
before calling your repaint procedure".  Does this mean I have to have my
own repaint proc for this to occur?????  Any help on this will be much
appriciated as I am a relative newcomer to sunview prog.

Jay Williamson            Engineering Computer Operations
jaysun at eng.clemson.edu    Clemson University

Jay Williamson    <jaysun at eng.clemson.edu>