SUN Faculty/Staff sales?

Bob DeBula bobd at hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu
Sat May 6 17:43:34 AEST 1989

I was wondering if anyone out there in netland at a university has ever
participated in (or had offered) a faculty/staff SUN sales discount
program (i.e. can faculty or staff at your university buy SUNs at a
discount similar to the one given the university).  I have not seen this
question brought up before, and with the new low end machine (3/80) I
thought it might become a relevant question (after all we're starting to
talk in the MAC-IIx price range now & at least out university sells quite
a few of those to faculty & staff). Any info (even war stories about the
horrors of trying to obtain such an agreement) would be helpful.

Bob DeBula                    | Internet:   debula-r at osu-20.ircc.ohio-state.edu
The Ohio State University     | Disclaimer: These are my views, not the U's