Sunview questions (a) attr_create_list, and (b)repeating buttons

Bruce Barnett barnett at unclejack.crd.ge.com
Tue May 23 03:25:19 AEST 1989

I have two SunView questions:

(a) Has anyone used the attr_create_list() code for dynamically
creating attribute lists? I tried a simple example and got:
	Malformed or non-terminated attribute-value list.
	Last valid attribute was Attr pkg= (null), id= 0, cardinality= 0 (0x0).

The example was similar to Chap. 18, pg 331 of the SunView I  programmers
manual, May 88.

Does someone have an example that works?

(b) Has anyone implemented a panel button that repeats when you hold it down?

Bruce G. Barnett	<barnett at crdgw1.ge.com>