Incompatability from OS3 to OS4 ??

Paul Sanders psanders at axion.british-telecom.co.uk
Wed May 10 11:12:07 AEST 1989

Does anybody know whether there is a difference in the way C programs
interface with assembly code from SUNOS3 and SUNOS4 ??

As part of a program I'm trying to install under SUN OS4 there is the
following assembly code in one of the C files. I don't know anything about
assembly language programming on the SUN but the code looks fairly
reasonable.

The program works under OS3 so I assume something must have changed/been
fixed in the upgrade.

Could anyone tell me whether things have changed and, even better, a fix
for the fragment ??

nat
add(r0, r1)
nat	r0, r1;