Hypertext on Suns?

Dominique Petitpierre mcvax!divsun.unige.ch!petitp at uunet.uu.net
Wed May 10 10:51:52 AEST 1989

What are the products for hypertext on Suns? In particular I am interested
in the following informations:

- commercial/public domain
- address of distributor (with e-mail)
- price
- hardware required
- comments on quality/compatibility with other systems/shortcomings etc.
- possibility to use 8 bits character codes (ISO standards) for indexing
  and searching over texts in those weird languages with accents etc... :-)

An add in CACM mentions a system made by KMS (Knowledge System
Incorporated), but it seems to run only on high resolution displays
(1280x1024), and I couldn't find their address (not even in the
"Catalyst").

If there are relevant answers I will summarize to Sun Spots.  Thanks,
Dominique

Mr. Dominique Petitpierre   |EAN,BITNET,EARN,MHS,X.400: petitp at divsun.unige.ch
ISSCO, University of Geneva |UUCP: mcvax!cernvax!cui!divsun.unige.ch!petitp
54 route des Acacias	    |JANET: petitp%divsun.unige.ch at uk.ac.ean-relay
CH-1227 GENEVA (Switzerland)|CSNET,ARPA: petitp%divsun.unige.ch at relay.cs.net
Tel: 0041/22/20 93 33 extension 2117