8mm videocassette storage?

danq%dark.ssl.Berkeley.EDU at ucbvax.berkeley.edu danq%dark.ssl.Berkeley.EDU at ucbvax.berkeley.edu
Wed May 17 02:09:47 AEST 1989

I've been using the 8mm videocassette drives for eight months now.  It's
simplified my life dramatically, but the dump cassettes are starting to
pile up in my desk drawer.  I'd like to put them in a rack, but I haven't
been able to find anything designed for these cassettes.  The closest I've
found is a 30 drawer cabinet from Global which has about the right
dimensions to fit two cassettes across in a drawer.  I estimate it would
hold about 700 tapes, which is few more than I need right away.

Has anyone found a better solution to this?

Thanks,

Daniel Quinlan	danq at sag4.ssl.berkeley.edu 643-7893
System Manager, Space Sciences Laboratory, UC Berkeley