looking for a smalltalk system on SUN with OS 4.0

Hans-Martin Mosner rwthinf!laura!hmm at uunet.uu.net
Tue Oct 3 22:04:24 AEST 1989

In article <756 at unipas.fmi.uni-passau.de> gastinge at unipas.fmi.uni-passau.de (Stefan Gastinger) writes:
>Hello,
>
>the university of Passau / West-Germany would like to have
>a smalltalk system. Our machines are SUN-workstations with
>SUN-OS 4.0.
That's easy...

ParcPlace Systems Smalltalk-80, of course!  (I must say that, I make my living
with it :-)

In Germany, from us:
	Georg Heeg Smalltalk-80 Systeme
	Baroper Str. 337
	4600 Dortmund 50
	Phone: 0231/75 13 26   Fax: 0231/75 13 31

	Call us, I don't have the prices at hand.

There is also Little Smalltalk, but it's just that: Little.

	Cheers,
	Hans-Martin Mosner

Hans-Martin Mosner		| Don't tell Borland about Smalltalk - |
hmm at unido.{uucp,bitnet}		| they might invent Turbo Smalltalk !  |

Disclaimer: Turbo Smalltalk may already be a trademark of Borland...