SCSI terminators on SPARCStations

convex!datri at uunet.uu.net convex!datri at uunet.uu.net
Mon Oct 23 23:25:13 AEST 1989

>For SparcStation-1, the following is true (to my knowledge):

>	* Lunchboxes (Personal Disk Packs (PDP) and Personal Backup Packs (PBP)
>	  may or may not come with the small cable external terminator. I can't
>	  remember whether we decided to include them (I hope so).

I don't know about SS's, but our 3/80's come with a document that says
that the keyboard box contains an external terminator, and that the
machine won't work reliably without it.  So far, I've found neither to be
true.

Anyone want to take credit for that lovely install-me-with-a-crowbar frame
buffer?