X.25 level 2 available?

Steven Den Beste denbeste at bbn.com
Sat Sep 16 06:12:17 AEST 1989

Greetings from an outsider.

For work reasons I would like very much to locate an implementation of
LAPB X.25 level 2 (which is similar to HDLC) that I can beg, borrow or
buy, either generic or specifically for the Sun.

I'd like to run this on a 3/50 with my own implementation of X.25 level 3,
in order to build a test fixture. This means it has to either act as a
device driver, or must be linkable object or C source.

If anyone has any information on this, please mail it to me as I am not
subscribed to this group.

Steven C. Den Beste        ||  denbeste at bbn.com (ARPA/CSNET)
BBN Communications Corp.   ||  {apple, usc, husc6, csd4.milw.wisc.edu,
150 Cambridge Park Dr.     ||   gatech, oliveb, mit-eddie,
Cambridge, MA 02140        ||   ulowell}!bbn.com!denbeste (USENET)