Source for the Korn shell.

David R Kohr drk at athena.mit.edu
Wed Sep 27 00:34:04 AEST 1989

I'm trying to get hold of a copy of the Korn shell (preferably in source
form).  Is this program public domain, so that I could FTP the source from
an archive somewhere, or is it strictly a commercial product available
from AT&T?  Leads on how to get a copy of the Korn shell (specifically for
Sun 3's) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David R. Kohr   M.I.T. Lincoln Laboratory    Group 45 ("Radars 'R' Us")
	email:	KOHR at LL.LL.MIT.EDU   or   DRK at ATHENA.MIT.EDU
	phone:	(617)981-0775 (work),   (617)527-3908 (home)