Is the Sun setting?

Paul Frommeyer cirrusl!corwin at decwrl.dec.com
Sat Sep 30 15:36:30 AEST 1989

We ordered 20 SPARCstations, 8 to be delivered the first week in September
(my dates are approximate) and 12 to be delivered by the end of September.

Well, the twelve arrived the last week in AUGUST and then the 8 PLUS 3 new
workstations just ordered arrived by Sept. 20.

Now, of course, we've got 23 users screaming for SPARCstations.

Fortunately, ours work right out of the box. :-)

On the other hand, Sun saw fit to redesign the SCSI connector but NOT the
thick Ethernet connector, so I suppose justice in its way is served.

Gotta run, "le0: no carrier" errors await,
Cheers,
	Corwin