hard drive/tape drive/ram/ misc for sale

CAEN Netnews news at caen.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 8 03:45:00 AEST 1989

Howdy.  I have several things for sale.  I have a 3 COM Server 3 network
file server for sale.  It is both Ethernet and Localtalk (Appletalk).  It
has a 72 meg 18 ms Priam drive (high quality).  It also has a 60 meg tape
backup.  Serial, parallel, Appletalk, Ethernet, external SCSI connectors
(for both additional disks and tapes), software, boot ROMs, etc.  I am
willing to take it apart to sell the parts.  It lists for $4500 new (which
it happens to be).  It has never been used.  I will sell it for $1500 or
best offer.  It is meant to be used in a business environment.  Prices for
individual components:

72 meg drive:   $450 with Adaptec protocol board, $400 without.
60 meg tape:    $250 with Adaptec protocol board, $200 without.
3 megs RAM:  2 megs in 120, 150 ns SIMMs $100/meg
             1 meg 100 ns, $120

                                Thanks, Ralph Seguin

gilgalad at caen.engin.umich.edu
Ralph_Seguin at ub.cc.umich.edu