SunOS 4.0.3 Sun-4c and compatability with Sun-4/260 systems

P. Allen Jensen jensen at bessel.eedsp.gatech.edu
Sat Sep 2 03:11:35 AEST 1989

Ok, we got our sparcstations and our OS but there is this one problem -
the SunOS for the SPARCstation is different than for the other Sun-4
systems.  I don't want to have 2 different arch. on our boot server (the
SPARC's are diskless).  Anyone know how to merge the SPARCstation OS and
normal Sun-4 OS to get a single OS that supports both ?

P. Allen Jensen
Georgia Tech, School of Electrical Engineering, Atlanta, GA  30332
USENET: ...!{allegra,hplabs,ihnp4,ulysses}!gatech!eedsp!jensen
INTERNET: jensen at eedsp.gatech.edu