Sun SCSI-3 Adapters (2) Wanted !!

lad sdl!lad at uunet.uu.net
Sat Sep 2 03:06:22 AEST 1989

I am in need of two Sun SCSI-3 adapters.  I can't wait 60 days to get them
from Sun, and it seems no third-party vendors carry them.  If you have a
SCSI-3 adapter that you don't need I WILL BUY IT!  Please contact me
immediately if you've got one you want to sell.

Thanks.

         Lawrence A. Deleski             |       Silicon Compiler Systems
         uunet!sdl!lad                   |       15 Independence Blvd.
         Cash-We-Serve 76127,104         |       Warren, NJ 07060
         MABELL:  (201) 580-0102         |       Ext. 251