Anyone using Prestoserve

Dave Morton ecrcvax!dave at mcsun.eu.net
Tue Sep 19 23:50:47 AEST 1989

I've received some info. on a product called Prestoserve from a
company called Legato Systems in Palo Alto. The claim to have a
VME board with bbu memory, driver and admin tools which accelerates
sun server throughput performance. Is anyone out there using this
product and if so can they please comment on the claims etc. I believe
there is a similar product from a company called Auspex or similar,
or at least I remember reading about it being in development. If there's
enough interest I will summarise for the net. Many thanks to all in advance.

Dave Morton     European Computer Industry Research Centre
                Arabellastr 17, 8000 Muenchen 81. West Germany.
                Tel. + (49) 89-92699-139
                USA     dave%ecrcvax.uucp at pyramid.pyramid.com
                EUROPE  ..!unido!ecrcvax!dave
                SOON    dave at ecrc.de