Remote printing over uucp.

Rod Longhofer asuvax!sssphx!rl at ncar.ucar.edu
Fri Sep 8 23:36:22 AEST 1989

How does one get remote line printing to run over a uucp connection
on a Sun Sparcstation. I set up the printcap file with the host name
required but it always tells me it did not get the host name from the
file hosts. I dont want to go over a ether connection i want to run
it over uucp which works fine. Also the mailer works correctly over
uucp, thanks to the techs at sun, helping me with sendmail.

Rod Longhofer	        rl at sssphx.UUCP | sssphx!rl at asuvax.asu.edu
work 602-961-1317  "I am ready to divorce my wife, I love my SparcStation"