Digitizing Tablet Software for suns

Ayodeji O. Demuren demuren at amelia.nas.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 8 10:48:48 AEST 1990

We are trying to use digitizing tablets connected to Sun workstation's
serial ports to digitize existing graphs. Most of the hardware makers
expect the software application to provide the device driver and
interprete the movement. Expensive software like Autocad and Isotek seem
to provide this support, but we don't need all the features of these
applications. All we need is to scale the graphs and convert puck
movements into numbers. Does someone out there have such a tool or know
where we can get such? It seems to be standard for PC's and Mac, but what
about Sun?

Thanks
Deji Demuren
demuren at prandtl.nas.nasa.gov