Free Software ????

Roger Hanscom rzh at lll-lcc.llnl.gov
Fri Apr 13 01:51:12 AEST 1990

The "Winter 1990" issue of the SunTech Journal (v. 3, #1) contained an
item in the mail.record column about "Free Software" from Legato Systems
in Palo Alto, CA.  The item described a program called nhfsstone that
could be used as an artificial client load on an nfs server to check
system response.  It said the software was available via e-mail at
sun!legato!nhfsstone-request.  I sent a request to that address, but have
heard nothing back.  Has anybody out there seen this software??  Or for
that matter, know what I'm talking about??

             roger               rzh at lll-lcc.llnl.gov