Sun 2/50 Question (Yes, they still exist :-)

microsoft!apex!larrys at uunet.uu.net microsoft!apex!larrys at uunet.uu.net
Tue Feb 6 03:03:22 AEST 1990

Well, I have fooled around with 2/120's and ran a 141MB ESDI disk on them.
Sun has a combined 2MB board with SCSI controller which plugs upstairs
from the CPU and pokes the 50-pin D through a hole in the 2/50 panel.

WARNING!  FREE ADVERTISING!!!  Apex Computer sells all kinds of stuff
pertaining to Sun-2's.  We also have a tech support service in which a
colloquy of putterers and Sun experts may be able to answer such questions
as yours with more certainty.  Sun oft times can't answer these questions
because they have forgotten about the old models.  Apex: 206-867-1900.