Is a 4/370 sync SCSI?

Anthony A. Datri convex!datri at uunet.uu.net
Thu Feb 15 05:16:10 AEST 1990

I'm sorry to post this here, but we just got in our first Sun (as
opposed to Solbourne) Sparc machine, a 4/370 OEM'd through a vendor, from
whom we haven't gotten hardware docs yet.  I'm about to stick a
Hitachi DK615 into the machine, and I'd like to know if it's going to
be able to use it synchronously.  One of the things I really like about
Solbournes is that the kernel tells you whether or not it negotiated
synch SCSI with the disk when it configures it.