6U VME Multiplexor

David L. Markowitz zardoz!genisco!dav at uunet.uu.net
Mon Jan 29 09:20:54 AEST 1990

I need to find a multiplexor for the Sun 3/E and 4/E boxes.  This means
that it must be 6U sized, and must have drivers for SunOS 4.0.3 tested on
both Sun 3's and 4's (different alignment problems on 4's).  Drivers for
SunOS 3.5 would be a plus.

I would prefer that it have 16 ports, but 8 port boards are of interest
too.  RS-232 is a must, and an option for RS-422 would be nice.  High
performance isn't strictly necessary, but I'll prefer fast working boards
over slow ones.

I already know about the Emulex VS02 (4.0.3 driver doesn't work, no 3.5
driver).  I'm not interested in SCSI-based ports.  Last I heard the
Xylogics had no 4.0.3 driver.  Got any others for me?

Please Email responses (even if you post them too).

	David L. Markowitz
	Genisco Technology Corporation
	dav at genisco