Info wanted on Implementation of Sun RPC

ks1 at beach.cis.ufl.edu ks1 at beach.cis.ufl.edu
Tue Jan 30 02:11:43 AEST 1990

I need information regarding the design and implementation of the Sun RPC
Can someone give me information like journal articles, technical reports,
conference proceedings, books etc. where I can find more information
regarding the design and implementation of the Sun RPC. Can anyone also
give me the names and e-mail addresses of people who are familiar with teh
design and implementation of the sun RPC. I need this info as fast as
possible.  Thanks.

Kiran Achyutuni