Projection systems for Suns

genetti at photon.tamu.edu genetti at photon.tamu.edu
Tue Jan 16 14:11:04 AEST 1990

The department here wants to project the screens of various systems we
have using a pad that sits on an overhead projector.  I have found ones
that will work with PCs and Macs, but have not seen any advertised for
SUNS.  Does anyone have anything that works with the SUNS?  We need to be
able to display at least B/W but color would be nice as well.  One that
works with the same basic unit as the PC/Macs would be even better.
Please email and I will summarize and post if others are interested.

Jon Genetti          genetti at photon.tamu.edu