Hypercard

Chris Greve chris at rsl.egg.com
Thu Jun 7 01:18:55 AEST 1990

We have all seen HyperCard on the Mac, I desperately need a comparable
product for the Sun.  I don't need HyperCard compatibility, just a like
functionality.  This product should run under X but Sunview or NeWS are
O.K. for now.  Please email any information you might have to me and I
will post a summary.  Thanks.

[[Ed's Note: A product called 'HyperCmedia' was mentioned in v8n201,
but no further information was forwarded to Sunspots. -bdg]]

Chris Greve  --  EG&G, Energy Measurements  --  Remote Sensing Laboratory
UUCP:	{...}!sun!sunvegas!herbert!chris   OR   chris at rsl.egg.com