Delivery Problems with SS1+'s - why

Micheal Alan Shaffer shaffer at net-sun1.nih.gov
Sat Jun 16 02:55:04 AEST 1990

I posted a followup to this article earlier telling of our experience with
sparc deliveries (It hadn't been too good). I have since found out that
our units shipped on 6/8 so should be here next week.

It turns out that they have had a problem getting enough copies of the
OpenWindows (A.K.A. Xview) documentation from their printers. If you had
ordered X (which I would imagine a large percentage have) and your
purchase order specified no partials they have to hold up the entire order
until everything is in.

There is a person in the regional offices that tracks orders so it may
help to get this person's number from your sales Rep.

				Mike
			NIH Bethesda, MD 20892