Sun glarescreen, mouse

Gregory S. Wohlenberg wohlenbe at enuxha.eas.asu.edu
Fri Jun 15 08:30:13 AEST 1990

I need some help regarding a Sun SPARCstation 1 with a 17" mono monitor.

First, the glare on the 17" monitor is quite bad in the particular room I
am using it in.  Does anyone have a reference for very good glare screen
that is fitted for this monitor?  I am trying to find something better
than the type that are just attached with velcro to the front of the
monitor. I would like something that lays right on the glass itself.

Similarly, I am having problems with the optical mouse and would like to
replace it with a high-quality "normal" mouse.  Does anyone know of any
leads on such a replacement mouse or have any ideas about improving the
feel (and precision) of the existing mouse?

Thanks,

Greg Wohlenberg
Arizona State University
wohlenbe at enuxha.eas.asu.edu