Third party color monitors

Ata Bhatti bhatti at ida.ces.cwru.edu
Fri Jun 29 10:41:34 AEST 1990

I am interested in the use of color on the SS1. Unfortunately not having
the major bucks to shell out for a Sun color monitor, and previously
owning a color monitor with sufficient resolution (1280x1024) I was
wondering if there would be a way I can hook this up instead. What would I
need? (BTW The monitor is one of those standard PC type monitors. It has
both analog and video inputs and other stuff like that...) What does a Sun
monitor have that monitors like this one may not (besides the logo)?

This is a damn fine monitor and I would love to be able to use it with the
SS1.

Please reply via mail, if there is suffient interest then I will
summarize to the net.

bhatti at alpha.ces.cwru.edu
bhatti at solarium.scl.cwru.edu