SunOS 4.1 and Gnu tools

Steven L. Baur baur at venice.sedd.trw.com
Mon Jun 11 21:18:30 AEST 1990

>From article <8677 at brazos.Rice.edu>, by worley at compass.com (Dale Worley):
> Well, now that we are staring down the barrel of converting to Sys V
> (ick), does anybody out there know how the Gnu tools fare?

GDB definitely loses, or at least the version I am using (3.2).  I haven't
recompiled gcc yet under 4.1.  That should be O.K. though since it hands
things off to the local assembler.  The other GNU tools with the exception
of g++ ought to be O.K. too.  G++ may work too, but I have not tried it,
and I know that until recently it would not work with COFF.

Steve	baur at romulus.SEDD.TRW.COM