Mouse commands on a Sparcstation

AXH3 at psuvm.psu.edu AXH3 at psuvm.psu.edu
Wed Jun 13 04:59:28 AEST 1990

I am new both to Unix and to the Sparcstation and have been running into
some problems lately. I set up a command file to execute a couple of
Fortran programs sequentially, and then to take the data and plot it out
on the screen. Now, the graph which I plot out fills up only about a
quarter of the screen and in order to get it to fill the screen, I have to
use the mouse to resize it. I would like to know how I could impliment
this mouse command as a system command so that I can then put it in my
command file and get a full screen graph in one shot.