Problem with emacs running on a vt100 tty.

acharyya at cis.ohio-state.edu acharyya at cis.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jun 8 11:08:08 AEST 1990

I am running a digital vt100 terminal connected to a SUN 4/330 through the
RS232c port. The termcap entry I am using is "vt100", and the termcap is
the same which came with SunOS 4.0.3.

The emacs works fine with lesser speed like 1200, and 2400 bauds. But it
is almost impossible to work with 19200 bauds. 9600 bauds is managable but
the screen gets messed up during the use of cursor keys.

Please e-mail to me any solutions, or patch up to the termcap, or .emacs
file.

Thanks in advance,

Prabal Acharyya			Ph: (H) 614 294 0308
206 W. 18th Ave			    (W) 614 292 3681
Th Ohio State University	Email: all emails are forwarded to:
Columbus, Ohio 43210			prabal at element.eng.ohio-state.edu