Does the SLC serial port (s) have modem control?

Joel Shapiro shapiro at athos.rutgers.edu
Mon Nov 19 12:00:00 AEST 1990

I cannot tell you anything directly about a Tbit, but the manual gives the
pinout of the single DB25 connector of the SLC. From memory (I cannot look
at my files while reading news on a vt320, alas) port A had the usual
things on lines 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 20, while port B had two of these
left out, and of course the signals available were on different pins. I
made a box to break the one port into two, successfully, but I doubt that
I really tested the modem lines.